Signs you need your hearing aid adjusted.
We recommend most patients see us one to two times per year for adjustments and check-ups. Book your visit sooner if you :
- hear whistling-like sounds coming from your hearing aid,
- the volume unexpectedly fluctuates,
- your hearing loss worsens,
- you’re not able to hear sounds you once did, or
- you experience any pain or discomfort around your ears.
Seeing an audiologist can help determine what type of hearing aid adjustments you need, whether that be reprogramming of the device, an updated hearing test, or a newly fitted device.
The mobile audiologists at Alph Hearing can help you with regular or emergency hearing aid adjustments. Give us a call to set up your appointment at your home or office today!ss.